the influencing factors of the range and effect of intercom according to elevator wireless intercom company introduction, factors affecting the range and effect of intercom has the following several aspects: 1, 1) transmitter output power system parameters, the more the greater the coverage of transmitting
the influencing factors of the range and effect of intercom according to elevator wireless intercom company introduction, factors affecting the range and effect of intercom has the following several aspects:
1, the system parameter
1) transmitter output power is stronger, the greater the coverage of transmitting, communication distance is more far。 However, the transmitting power should not be too large。 Too large transmitting power will not only consume power, affect the life of power amplifier components, but also have strong interference, affect the communication effect of others, and generate radiation pollution。 Each country's radio management organization has the explicit stipulation to the communication equipment transmission power。
2) antenna gain。 When the antenna is matched with the machine, generally, the antenna height increases and the receiving or transmitting capability is enhanced。 The antenna used in hand-held walkie-talkies is usually a spiral antenna, whose bandwidth and gain are smaller than other kinds of antennas and more susceptible to human influence。
3) the higher the receiving sensitivity of communication machine, the farther the communication distance is.2, environmental factorsenvironmental factors mainly include path, tree density, environmental electromagnetic interference, buildings, weather conditions and terrain differences. These factors and other parameters directly affect the signal's field strength and coverage.
3, sound quality
mainly depends on preweighting and deweighting circuits, at present, there are more advanced speech processing circuits "application of speech compression and low-level expansion circuit", which has a good effect on fidelity speech。
4, other influencing factors
1) low battery capacity. When the battery is low, the call quality is poor. In severe cases, there will be noise, affecting the normal conversation.
2) antenna matching. Antenna frequency band and machine frequency band are not consistent, antenna impedance does not match, will seriously affect the communication distance. For users, when switching to the radio antenna, they should pay attention to tighten the antenna. In addition, they should not randomly use the antenna provided by non-manufacturers, nor can they use the antenna that does not meet the frequency point of the machine.